Monday, August 2, 2021

Why?

I've created this blog to organize my thoughts. The topics will be all over the place but some common themes or principles will emerge. If someone happens to read any of these entries, even better. If there are folks who read these entries, I hope that at least some of them will disagree with things I write and let me know about it. 

I try and avoid echo chambers as much as I can (online and offline), although it's difficult in today's day and age, to be sure. Don't mistake a desire to avoid echo chambers as a desire to stand apart from others, though. I want to belong and be a part of conversations. Humans need to interact with one another. It's one of the keys to our being human. We're social animals.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Trade-Off of Training in Smoke

Sadly, for those of you living in NorCal with me, having to deal with smoke in the air (at pretty high AQI levels at times, and moderate lev...